Medal of Honor European Assault is the latest video game from EA's acclaimed Medal of Honor franchise, which has been credited with pioneering the WWII first-person shooter genre when it debuted in 1999. Against all odds, the leadership choices you make before and during the heat of battle will define your legacy as a hero in this highly anticipated addition to the franchise.
In Medal of Honor European Assault, the story line is the star. Europe 1942. These are desperate hours for Allied forces as the Nazi war machine rages across a devastated European landscape. You are US Army Lieutenant William Holt, hand-picked by William "Wild Bill" Donovan to be the first field agent of the newly formed Office of Strategic Services-the OSS. Medal of Honor European Assault makes you the driving force in the struggle to liberate Europe.
As with the original Medal of Honor, producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as realistic as possible. The EA Los Angeles development team continues to work closely with the Congressional Medal of Honor Society to ensure that Medal of Honor European Assault reflects the ideals and integrity of the prestigious Medal of Honor. In addition, Capt. Dale Dye, who served as Military Technical Advisor on the previous titles in the Medal of Honor franchise, continues his efforts with the Medal of Honor European Assault to ensure the authenticity of the experience.
* Immerse Yourself - Explore the real history of the OSS and WWII, through a compelling storyline crafted by one of Hollywood's most legendary screenwriters.
* Forge Your Path - Your choices shape your experience as you navigate the open battlefield.
* Adrenaline - Your skill with a weapon and your courage under fire will determine when you can unleash the hero within - feel the emotion of an ordinary soldier doing extra-ordinary things.
* Gather Intelligence - Defeat enemy top brass and conquer real-time objectives, gaining an intelligence advantage in future missions.
* Take Command - Intuitive controls give you the ability to direct your squad's movements in combat. Their survival depends on you.
* Make War Personal - Cross paths with the most dangerous German leaders, armed to the teeth and gunning for you.
* Challenge Your Friends - Engage in eight different gameplay modes, including Capture The Flag, across fifteen unique multiplayer maps.
* The Real WWII - Medal of Honor European Assault is based in real WWII locations.
About Medal of Honor: European Assault
2007-04-11 (updated 2011-03-20) #