A massive demonic invasion has overwhelmed the Union Aerospace Corporations' (UAC) Mars Research Facility, leaving only chaos and horror in its wake. As one of only a few survivors, you struggle with shock and fear as you fight your way to Hell and back in an epic clash against pure evil. Built on a revolutionary new 3D graphics engine, <i>Doom III</i> draws you into the most frightening and gripping 3D gaming experience ever created. Dripping with atmosphere and changing the look of 3D games forever, <i>Doom III</i> features realistic physics, 6-channel surround-sound, and real-time dynamic lighting and shadows that create an environment of ever-changing fear and uncertainty. Compete in vicious multiplayer action where light, shadows, and a totally dynamic world can be used to your advantage or peril.
<b>Features:</b>
* Struggle with shock and fear as you fight your way, in an epic clash against pure evil
* Incredible, advanced 3D graphics and physics, with surround sound and real-time dynamic lighting
* Compete in vicious multiplayer action where you'll use light, shadows, and a totally dynamic world to your advantage
* The most intensely realistic and visually stunning game yet -- with the look and feel of a computer-rendered animated movie