Really a great job! Now it's the most complete platform beside the smaller Fairchild Ch. F and RCA Studio II !
Let's see if I can help.
- Bloodlines appears to be made by Tony Barnes, and he has made some MD games, but couldn't find more info.
- About Darxide, the giant list of classic game programmers
(many years ago the author said that I was free to use it in UVL, never did btw) states:
*Elite, with Ian Bell (1984, BBCB, Acornsoft) C64 version released in 1985
Lander (1987, ARC) early demo of Zarch that shipped with Acorn machines
Zarch (1988, ARC, Superior) later "Virus" for AMI
Frontier: Elite II (1993, AMI)
Frontier: First Encounters (1995, PC, GameTek)
Darxside (1995, GEN, Sega)
Virus 2000 (1998, PC)
I would trust him. (note: Bloodlines doesn't appear in that list)
- Dshing looks like a typo. I would delete it.
- Japanese Board Game here
there is Shougino, classified as "Japanese Board Game".
- Japanese RPG and Japanese Soccer ... absurd titles, delete them
- John Madden 95 SuperBowl Edition, as the name says may be a game re-release for the SuperBowl. I'm not really into SuperBowl and related games BTW. (last time have seen something related was about that
Janet Jackson show!)
- Mahjong Champions, starquest. No info about them.
- The Legend of Air Cavalry. no info other the arcade version.
Perhaps one of the ~30000 (30K) people that monthly visits us knows one of these Megadrive games