New Platform: Tizen

2017-02-15 (updated 2017-02-15)
Tizen is a Linux distribution descended from several other portable device operation systems (Linux, Maemo, Moblin, LiMo, SLP, Bada, Samsung Linux Platform, MeeGo). Tizen devices have been in the wild since about 2012 without mass market appeal until about 6 months ago. It has finally matured as an Android competitor and is currently used in tablets, phones, watches, set-top boxes, game consoles, cameras, DVD/Blueray players, refrigerators, lighting systems, washing machines, clothes dryers, air conditioners, microwaves, vacuum cleaners, routers, ovens, automobiles and TVs (pretty much any type of device that Intel, Nokia or Samsung make). And, yes, a developer _can_ make one app that runs on everything if they choose; transfer Tetris from your watch to your vacuum cleaner and enjoy. There is an official Tizen app store to serve all Tizen devices. Unity supports export to Tizen and there are other implementations of game engies including Cocos2d, Atomic, GameMaker Studio, GameSalad, Marmalade, OpenFL (non-proprietary FLASH). HTML5 and WebGL are supported. Intel, Samsung, and The Linux Foundation are major players for Tizen (TLF wants Tizen instead of Android). A dozen or so other companies and the GNU/Linux community are also participants. Tizen is kind of a big deal in India right now, where Tizen devices have been available since January 14th, 2015. Source code for Tizen OS is available under various non-proprietary licenses but the development software is no cost proprietary. Further details are in the forums.

2017-02-25
So I've looked far and wide to find all Tizen games and discovered they are not in fact available to find. There are only top 10 lists that fluctuate monthly or daily but if a game never gets on anyone's list it will never be seen and no one seems to have any other type of list.

So I don't think I'll be adding more games until this changes. Or if I can get a TizenOS instalation running on something.

2017-03-01
SLP and Samsung Linux Platform are the same thing which was an implementation of LiMo by Samsung, so probably not very different. LiMo is the previous name of Tizen before it was renamed. MeeGo's relation seems kinda vague. No idea about Maemo and Moblin, but they are all Linux variants for mobiles. Bada relation seems to be only a rumor based on news that Samsung would work on merging Bada to Tizen, but there's apparently no evidence that this was actually done.

Edit: I'm also fairly sure it has thousands of shovelware games considering it's used by Samsung.