Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. The first installment in a series of four games, Kona is a chilly interactive tale you won't soon forget.
● Step into an interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
● Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
● Complete the first of four acts, each offering two to five hours of play
● Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
● Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
● Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities