About Arcade's Greatest Hits: Midway Collection 2

Play seven of the greatest arcade classics of all time from the 80's! These games are replicated exactly as they were, down to the game software. The seven classics include Burger Time, Blaster, Joust 2, Moon Patrol, Root Beer Tapper, Splat, and Spy Hunter. For some of the best retro fun you've ever had, you have to check out these games!

2007-08-04
This description was on the wrong page. Probably due to renaming of the title. Probably it was my doing. I recreated it here.

2007-08-04
Old titles should not renamed to new (unrelated) games.
The best thing is to delete unwanted games, and add new games in the usual way.

2007-08-05
yes, that is the usual way. but this was a case of a series games being misnamed and the result was people where adding info for the wrong games in the series:
Arcades Greatest Hist: The Midway Collection 1/ Williams' Arcade Classic
Arcades Greatest Hist: The Atari Collection 1
Arcades Greatest Hist: The Atari Collection 2
Arcades Greatest Hist: The Midway Collection 2

A common confusion for this series is their are only three game in it:
Williams' Arcade Classic
Arcades Greatest Hist: The Atari Collection
Arcades Greatest Hist: The Midway Collection

Also people assume that Williams' Arcade Classics and The Midway Collection 1 are different games. These were originally two entries on UVL.

To further complicate the matter, the same title on a different system will have a different set of games!
Atari 2 for Winblows has 720, Vindicators and for PSX it has Crystal Castles, Millipede. In some cases UVL users apparently transfered the list of games from one platform to another not realizing there was a difference.

Moby, GameFAQs and many other sites made these same mistakes

And to top it all off, the company now know as Midway Home Entertainment (I think) changed its name, merged, split, bought or sold, or has been bought or sold no fewer than 19 times! At least four of these during the series' run. These changes did effect the naming of the series in a terrible hodgepodge way.

I was attempting to sort it out by renaming the titles to match the information on the page. But now that I think about it, it probably would have been better to delete them all and start over.

On the other hand, the wrong information that is there now may have been put there <i>after</i> I renamed everything. Since my renaming didn't fix Midway's mess. Come to think of it, there's little that can be done to keep this series from having bad information posted about it on UVL.