Allegiance is a free, online, multi-player space simulation game. You pilot spacecraft, flying in a team with other players, defending and attacking sectors in space. Allegiance challenges your tactical ingenuity, your ability to function in a team and your prowess at blowing stuff up. Experienced players take command and lead their teams to victory or defeat.
Furious Space Action Combat
* Dodge bullets, missiles and asteroids in a 3D environment. Charge your enemies head-on, or sneak up behind them and kill them when they least expect it. Stunning, colorful effects and explosions intensify the furious combat experience.
* Defend the honor of one of several unique factions, each of which have unique properties and spacecraft. Choose between different ship and weapon types. Create massive space stations, or captain capital ships. Choose strategically, there is no turning back.
Incredible Multiplayer Experience
* Break free from predictable wingmen and drone enemies. Allegiance is built from the ground-up to be an evolving, unpredictable challenge with and against other humans.
* Play a variety of roles like scout, fighter pilot, turret gunner, bomber, capital ship captain, base defender, and commander. Knowing where you are needed most is crucial. Individual, split-second decisions may determine whether you win or lose. Each game and each player's experience can be unique.
* Learn on the fly. New players can learn while playing by taking on subordinate, single-action roles.
Strategic Squadron Play
* Invest in success. Choose to play conquest games, where development and management of crucial resources are keys to your success. Progress through a rich technology tree full of unique weapons like sniper rifles, advanced bases like the deadly shipyard, and specialized spacecraft like the Assault Ship.
* Communicate with your squad-mates. Features like instant voice-chat make essential communication with your squadron quick and easy. Gather your wingmen and swarm an enemy sector in a sudden, deadly attack.
* Master the strategy. Any player can access the top-down strategic overview, giving them a full view of what's going on in the game. This allows would-be commanders to get a bird's eye perspective of the game and to issue strategic and tactical objectives to teammates and mining/building drones.