About Growlanser Generations

2007-10-26 (updated 2007-10-26)
<i>Growlanser: Generations</i> Contains two games in the Growlanser saga. <i>Growlanser II: The Sense of Justice</i> introduces players to a special world of melee and magic, where rings become weapons and war threatens to shatter the peace of three neighboring kingdoms at any moment. Players are allowed control of Wein Cruz and up to seven of his companions in battles of ever-increasing size, complexity, and importance against forces that are as devious as they are strong. The game features an extremely flexible power system that allows character abilities to be customized in a myriad of ways. Ring Weapons add special abilities and allow the use of up to three Power Gems <i>Growlanser: The Dual Darkness</i>, the revealing third chapter in the Growlanser saga, takes players back to the beginning of the Growlanser universe. Back to a world being consumed by darkness, forcing its inhabitants to seek a way to leave the world behind. Unfortunately, forces are gathering to prevent anyone from surviving the coming apocalypse. As Slayn, the player must find the source of the black scourge falling across the land and stop the plot that will result in mass genocide. A strong cast of supporting characters can be gathered during the quest, and they provide assistance, both in battle and with information gathered during the hours of spoken dialogue present in the game. <i>The Dual Darkness</i> features an upgraded battle system with towns that can be explored as well as a random dungeon generation system that keeps each quest fresh and exciting. Novice players will enjoy the straightforward story, while the game features hidden events and special features for hardcore players to find and exploit.
<b>Features:</b>
* In Growlanser II, you'll control up to 7 fighters each with customized abilities
* Play as Slayn, who fights a growing scourge that threatens the world with apocalypse
* For 1 player
* Strategy RPG
* Contains two games in the Growlanser saga: Growlanser II: The Sense of Justice and Growlanser: The Dual Darkness