Rock-Paper-Scissors Tag(s)

2018-04-28
Currently the rockpaperscissors tag as per description is a synonym to rpstactics and not for the actual traditional rock-paper-scissors game. Could we split it? I think that the tag should stand for the traditional game and rpstactics could be for the strategy element of having units that, well use rps strengths/weaknesses against each other. In the past I surely mistakenly used the tag for traditional rock-paper-scissors game have read the description just now and recognized that I used it wrongly all the time (and others as well as it seems).

2018-04-29
Sure, I agree on splitting it, by removing the synonym to start.

2018-05-11
re: Rock-Paper-Scissors Tag(s)
rpstactics could be for the strategy element of having units that, well use rps strengths/weaknesses against each other.

The RPS tag was more generic than tactics. Legend of Fae is the only one I recognize right off where the tactics part is not played, it's just X beats Y, Y beats Z, Z beats X cycle. Often seen especially with the traditional four elements.

Simplest way to put it: RPS-style gameplay mechanic... so rpsmechanic or rpsgameplay, maybe?

2018-05-11
rpsmechanic or rpsmechanics are sounding good.