The greatest detective, in the darkest of adventures
A veritable adventure game licence, Sherlock Holmes returns in a superb third episode that gives a whole new angle to the series.
The game rises to the challenge of being entirely in 3D; while the creators have kept classic game mechanics, the game benefits from the freedom and the immersion brought by a superb animated and detailed real time 3D environment.
The game has traditional Point & Click game play, in a real time 3D environment, while offering numerous enigmas and varied puzzles including some that use physics and light for the first time.
The game, based on an excellent scenario, plunges the player into the heart of a terrifying investigation. Sherlock Holmes, assisted by the loyal Doctor Watson, investigates strange disappearances which seem related to the activity of a secret sect. The adventure begins in London, in the renowned Baker Street, taking us then to investigate a disturbing psychiatric hospital near Bale, Switzerland, then on to Louisiana and finally to Scotland.
• Join Sherlock Holmes in the most risky adventure of his career.
• An original confrontation between the universe of Sherlock Holmes and the myth of Cthulhu, for a fight between the rational and the supernatural.
• Sumptuous graphics, biting dialogue, disturbing characters and an excellent sound track make for incredible and apocalyptic turn of the century atmospheres.
• Use of the latest real time 3D technologies for total immersion in gripping ambiances.
• Become in turns the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal friend Doctor Watson.
• Interact with more than 60 characters in 5 disturbing universes.
• Use and combine more than 50 objects, and discover hundreds of clues and documents to carry out the investigation to its final outcome.
About Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened