2020-01-01
Editors are now seeing a test message in the bottom of the page, that will be used to alert about upcoming (and future) maintenance events.
In the upcoming hours/days the site will be moved to a different server with updated HW, OS and specs.

When the procedure begins, any updates to the site content made from that point (changes, images items) will be lost.
The procedure is a bit complex so I can't define a specific period of unavailability, and I will start only when I am sure I will be able to bring everything to a conclusion.

The bottom message will keep you informed about this.

2020-01-04
re: Happy 2020!
Editors are now seeing a test message in the bottom of the page, that will be used to alert about upcoming (and future) maintenance events.
In the upcoming hours/days the site will be moved to a different server with updated HW, OS and specs.

When the procedure begins, any updates to the site content made from that point (changes, images items) will be lost.
The procedure is a bit complex so I can't define a specific period of unavailability, and I will start only when I am sure I will be able to bring everything to a conclusion.

The bottom message will keep you informed about this.

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

2020-01-30
Could some kind of read-only mode be implemented so that it will be more obvious? And for the warning to be in more prominent location?