MSX screenshot resolution

2021-07-25 (updated 2021-07-25)
@Andrea: You are uploading lots of MSX screenshots with 320x204 resolution right now. I ask you to upload only MSX screenshots with the correct resolution of 256x192 or MSX2 screenshots with 256x212 (512x424). The 320x204 are a little bit distorted and some of them even with visible JPG artifacts. These would all go on my personal "have to fix someday" list. And that list is already full enough. Maybe you could find a different source? Thanks.

Edit: I don't mind very much about entries that had no screenshot at all (because thats the entries not yet cleaned up and I would have to look over them anyway). But please do not add wrong resolution screenshots to entries that already have correct ones. These are very hard for me to find later and fix/delete.

Edit2: Did some cleanup. In that process I had to delete/edit a couple new entries because of some MSX2/MSX version mistakes. I remember the old search function had a combined MSX/MSX2 platform search. This could have reduced errors.

2021-07-31
Sorry for these updates, I was curious about some MSX games and found many games without any image ... I'll add images only to games without any.

You are right about the resolution, what about images with correct pixels but with the additional border?

2021-07-31
what about images with correct pixels but with the additional border

At least those are easier to fix for me later on. Same goes for exact double-pixel screenshots. Happens to a lot of old entries currently where I add/revise the external reviews. When you see 2-3 images deleted followed by 2-3 uploaded in the entry logs its mostly because I cut borders or made the screenshots 50% in size for proper resolution and uploaded again. If you add "black border" screenshots to entries that I already went through I would edit those images right away instead of deleting them.

2021-08-01
I don't want to add more burden on your great work, I was thinking that in 8bit systems the border color was a deliberate choice, (i.e. Manic Miner on ZX or Forbidden Forest on c64) and it is usually lost.