2021-07-27 (updated 2022-02-21)
As far as I am able to tell, the following programmable calculators are mutually compatible in terms of software:
HP-19C
HP-20
HP-25
HP-29C
HP-67
HP-97
But, the hardware differs (buttons, I/O ports, etc) and can cause software to be unusable but the software is freely interchangeable. Games were made specifically for each but often work on other models. Sometimes the same game was published separately for two or more of these. These models use HP's magnetic strip storage so sharing programs is as simple as floppy disks. HP's magnetic strip storage is also used for several other HP calculator models that are not compatible.

HP-65 is different from inaccurately called "20-series" listed above.

I would think it best to add an HP-65 platform and a catch-all for the others.

2022-02-21
Turns out to be tediously complicated. For example, HP-19C and HP-19B are entirely different and incompatible.

I'm adding and tagging games for now with a vague notion to recommend platform decisions later.

2022-02-22
I'm adding and tagging games for now with a vague notion to recommend platform decisions later.

I support using tags for this and putting them all together under a proper platform name even if they are technically not the same platform. I think its an exaggeration to create separate platforms for all of them.