Glowing checkboxes

2021-09-17 (updated 2021-09-17)
Minor: The checkboxes glowing on mouseover is kinda slowing me down a bit.

2021-09-17
They shouldn't ...
On the recently updated pages, there are checkboxes in the listimages page ... The "not safe", "spoiler" checkboxes ?

2021-09-18
They shouldn't ...
On the recently updated pages, there are checkboxes in the listimages page ... The "not safe", "spoiler" checkboxes ?

Sorry, distracted cuz I was at work. I meant to specify on the game edit page.

2021-09-18
I can't find any glowing checkbox in the editing page.
Maybe is some feature of the browser you are using.
When I'll rewrite the editing page with the new UI framework, the checkboxes will be custom and will behave the same in any browser.

2021-09-26
Is the same for chromium, chrome, firefox. Ordinary checkboxes on other sites do not react to mouseover using my browsers. But, as I said, this is minor. The glowing part doesn't really bother me. It is that fact that clicking on a checkbox doesn't change it if the glow animation is running. This is seems to be a matter of milliseconds, but if I click-click-click-click-click a bunch of checkboxes, I have to go back a re-click some again because I didn't hold the cursor still long enough. I'm retrained to go slower now, but I'm certainly doing it slower than I need to be.

Thank you for all the work on the site, feel free to ignore this issue or move it to the bottom of your todo list