Anyway to become an editor?

2022-06-02
Don't know if this is the place to ask but i desire to be an editor to curate lists and tags and such. Wonder if that is possible? Sorry if this is an inappropriate place for this but the FAQ said "ask on the forum" and linked here.

2022-06-02
Editor status granted.

2022-06-03
However sorry for my ignorance but how do i add games to a group? editing the group doesn't seem to have that option

2022-06-03
However sorry for my ignorance but how do i add games to a group? editing the group doesn't seem to have that option

You add a tag in either the game edit mode or through the tag manager accessible trough the three dots top right.

2022-06-03

Groups are linked to a tag. If a game gets the group tag it appears in the group. Adding a tag can be done by one of the options in the upper right corner (tag symbol) or by normal game edit form.

After adding the tag it might take a while that a game appears in a group due to caching. Might even take days. You can enforce it to appear immediately by refreshing the page cache. This is done by using the option "Refresh this page cache" under the three dots in the upper right corner.