How can I incorporate a new platform?

2023-04-02
I need help to create a new platform, named "MANIAC I"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MANIAC_I

2023-04-03
For now using "custom" platform is correct way in combination with a "maniaci" tag or similar. "Maniac" is a not so good tag, because of the word meaning something different as well. After writing the tag you should see a l little + besides it. That lets you create a game group. Please create a group for "Maniac I". Look at similar groups how those are defined.

2023-04-03
BTW could you look at this entry?
https://www.uvlist.net/game-242347

The title says its for a Craps game but the description is for a Pool (billiard) game. I don't know what the correct choice is or if two entries are needed.

2023-04-03
The interesting world of retro.
There is a fine line between video games, and board games xD

Greetings and a pleasure to greet you again

2023-05-01 (updated 2023-05-02)
Adding games first in the custom platform and tagging them with a new group created for the new platform is how many new platforms began at UVL. It's become a bit of a standard. We actually have a group that includes such tags:
UVL: Platform/Operating System Limitation

The interesting world of retro.
There is a fine line between video games, and board games xD

Stop Thief
The Quest for the Rings

The thought has occurred to me that at some point in the future a disgruntled UVL user will use a time machiUVLto alter history to make life more difficult for UVL editors. But actually there's no need to invoke time travel to explain it. Early video games competed with board games to hold the attention of children ( and adults ). And their parent's money. Such marketing forces are still with us today in different forms. For instance this category,
augmented reality game
Is all about combining video games with non video game activities. Similarly, merchandising games seek to capitalize on a product unrelated to video games by making a game about it, whether it be a movie, a TV show, the child's toy, or an adult's toy.