From the beginning, you see a girl telling you very much, immediately raises the question: - "For that, thank you" and then, and: - "Who are you?". Do not hear the answers to those questions, you wake up, yes, unfortunately This is only a dream ... (bastards here do not have to talk with naked woman). You (the main character, by default - Rudy), woke up ... truth, not in their beds, while in the woods, so you have the same bound. Trying to call for help, but your cries arrives only handmade dragon named - Shell. Not thinking you are asking a dragon to set fire to the rope. But as everyone already knows, dragons are a step lower on the evolutionary ladder than the people on this, together with ropes and ignite you. After a while, having the norm of free heating, you'll find about yourself, the letter of the lines: - "My son, I was wrong in your upbringing. Everything you do - it is eat, sleep, and sleep begin the cycle anew.

I believe you become a real man. My son go and ... "- his dad with a sense of humour. I do nothing, it's time on the road, because you decided to become a great Mercenaries, and father to prove his erroneous opinion of you. Tales begin ... As a plot you will meet with the six "kawai" girls. Among them are the Princess, and Robin Hood in a skirt, and a girl, magician, and the girl-cat, and by then who know more. But you have to determine with which of the girls you will be at the end (sorry can not make a harem , sorry). But it is not that easy to choose the one that love and see what all the end (cool, I wrapped, solid fog, nothing definite has not explained, I promise, fixed).
You will need to save people from the evil orcs paws, look for treasures, to plunder the people of J, slay dragons rare, remove the cats from trees, in short to do everything that would gain more experience, he EXPa. Well, after all, you can save the world.
In between missions, there is a possibility to go to the girl liked the club, shopping in the forest, eat strange mushrooms in a bath, a row with her in the extreme case, just take a walk or just to the hotel for ... The plot is not straightforward, you're free to choose the missions that affect the further development of the plot. So think before decide to fly to a nearby cave, all of a sudden your friend is afraid of the dark ... it can get away from you, and then try to return it back.

The game is an RPG in real time, with a pseudo-3D graphics. While the graphics and pseudo, but boring, and even more terrible, it can not be called. Everything is nice and cute, not that did not cut the eye (as happens in the new RPG J). Animation characters for this game on high. The game is very exciting and atmospheric, which contributes to the music, which is not merely a supplement to the game, it is an integral part of it. The game is anime roller !

Of the deficiencies can be identified: firstly, not a large number of hentai scenes (no, do not think that I am ... although think it is useful at times to strain your brain). Secondly, the same anime movie lasts only three minutes.

In conclusion, I note that the start of play in the Brave soul, you will at least pass the game six times, in order to see the different ending, and secret levels, bosses are opened over time. You capture the game and not let because it is made so that you get the most emotion, positive, for a minimum of playing time.