Mike, a retire navy land battle team member. Recently he becomes bad temper, ill nature, went out in the early morning and return in the evening, named "Catman". The reason is because his wife--- beautiful and softly Alice became a monster after one night, so ugly, eat nothing exclude blood. Mike, took her to many hospitals to see the doctor, but all the doctors had nothing to do it.

He loves, her wife so deeply, can't sleep when lying in the bed. Suddenly he seems listen to some one call him, he can bear the sound is near him, but he can't see the person, "Mike, do not look for me, you can't see me, I'm angel! Your wife has been controlled by X evil, X evil's primary body is on the XXX mountain of XX area, several days later, his witchcraft will become the weakest. That's the only way to save you wife is that let him at that time become original shape and put it into the bottle, then he'll lost witchcraft!" But Mike known Y Arm Force occupied that mountain, it's not easy to climb up it!

Day break, Mike has a look at his wife deeply with love, then start his hard journey---