Find games I've contributed to [Done]

2014-07-01 (updated 2014-07-20)
As part of advanced search, could it be possible to find only games I've contributed to? Like, when I go checking what games have been released by now, the indev/TBA lists are kinda large now and I don't want to maintain the whole lists all the time.

This could have other uses as well and generally be just interesting.

2014-07-02
Worry not in the Linux platform if you prefer, I'm happily removing indev up to 3 per day as these games are starting to be released.

2014-07-19 (updated 2014-07-19)
I see how this could be useful, I needed it too.
Zerothis asks for games I've added, and this is quite clear, for contributed, do you mean any kind of contribution (tags, images, edits, articles?)
This data is available, but the logs table is huge (1.3M records) and I'm worried about performances, but I'm going to give it a try.

-edit-
First draft done: http://www.uvlist.net/search?ipp=c&feditor=215

Let's see if this works and there are no issues.
Later or tomorrow I'll modify it to accept the user name instead of the numeric id, add the action type filter, and clean up the code.

Sanguine id is 10036 btw.

2014-07-19
do you mean any kind of contribution (tags, images, edits, articles?)

Not so much articles, but I guess those are useful too. Best case would be if we could define which of these (in case of articles maybe option to omit personal reviews).

2014-07-19
I have added a list of editors to select from, and the "editor action" options with these available:
* any action
* game added
* game edited
* images
* articles
* reviews
* relations
* tags
* xrefs

While game added and game edited are separated, the other categories consider any action (edit, delete, etc.)