search for Games I've added

2014-07-17
What prompted me to this suggestion is the old way I used to enter games. Add title for system for a list of games and fill in the publisher, year, type, display, perspective, graphics, players, tags, language, description, and screenshot later. Over the years I transition to adding games one-at-a-time, completely as possible except for description, and screenshot (as these require playing the game if they are to be accurate), unless one or both of these is simple. Early on, I was often entering a game from a list of hundreds or thousands. It was the fact that things slowed to finding games two or three at a time that lead me to focus on at a time with a focus on completion before moving to the next. UVL is title-listing complete enough now that there just aren't anymore, that many lists of hundreds of games not yet in UVL yet (unless its a new platform). Along comes Steam, that introduces blocks dozens of games at a time. One-at-a-timing these has been getting a bit wearing, though I'm happy to do it. It occurred to me this last time that, There's a chance, just a change, that if I entered the 24 new games as title and minimal tags only, then came back latter for other info, someone else might add the addition info in the mean time. Unlike to be sure, but any little bit might help.

Anywho, I'll be doing things, in most cases, my old way from no on. However, to be better sure this doesn't lead to a bunch of Game status 7.1% game entries, I'd like to search for games I've added and it would be a bonus for every game status I could rank by and search by along with this.

Sanguine already came up with a variant of this idea.