2005-01-08
EarthBound:HELP
Why don't you try cheat or faq sites like
www.gamefaqs.com?

2005-01-08
EarthBound:HELP
Never mind that.I NEED HELP WITH GIYGAS!

2008-05-11
EarthBound: The War Against Giygas!
I'd be happy to help you. After the Dept. Store Spook nabs Paula and you win the fight, then you go to visit Jackie's Cafe on the eastern side of Fourside. Inside the cafe, on the far right wall, will be a woman (or maybe a transvestite). Speak to this person and they will say these exact words: "There's a loud noise coming from outside. Must be the seventh inning stretch and the fans are singing 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game' at the Stadium." After the person says this, go outside and you will see a group of people surrounding a familiar face who is seemingly dead. Speak with him and follow his instructions, NOT his Haiku. Mr. Everdred--Oops. I said his name. Mr. Everdred will tell you a Haiku that SEEMS like insturctions, but they aren't. I actually made this mistake and thought he was serious for a while. But anyway, after he says the Haiku, THEN he'll give you the instructions. Follow them, and you'll end up in Fourside's alter ego, Moonside. If you have anymore questions about this game, like how to get Jeff to fix broken items more often, the best place to level up, or the location of all three of Poo's only defensive equipment, then e-mail me at [email protected]. I know EVERYTHING about this game.

source: Jamesttfn

2008-05-11
EarthBound: The War Against Giygas!
I'd be happy to help you. After the Dept. Store Spook nabs Paula and you win the fight, then you go to visit Jackie's Cafe on the eastern side of Fourside. Inside the cafe, on the far right wall, will be a woman (or maybe a transvestite). Speak to this person and they will say these exact words: "There's a loud noise coming from outside. Must be the seventh inning stretch and the fans are singing 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game' at the Stadium." After the person says this, go outside and you will see a group of people surrounding a familiar face who is seemingly dead. Speak with him and follow his instructions, NOT his Haiku. Mr. Everdred--Oops. I said his name. Mr. Everdred will tell you a Haiku that SEEMS like insturctions, but they aren't. I actually made this mistake and thought he was serious for a while. But anyway, after he says the Haiku, THEN he'll give you the instructions. Follow them, and you'll end up in Fourside's alter ego, Moonside. If you have anymore questions about this game, like how to get Jeff to fix broken items more often, the best place to level up, or the location of all three of Poo's only defensive equipment, then e-mail me at [email protected]. I know EVERYTHING about this game.

source: Jamesttfn