showing 20 games
|Antichamber||Demruth (author)||2013||Una auténtica experiencia, que juega con la percepción del ojo continuamente, un juego de puzzle tan difícil como adictivo.
10 de 10***[media=youtube]aGsnm2nOnso[/media]
|Commander||Ephemere Games||2011||Developer vanished shortly after Alpha 1 version was released in Desura back in 2011.***[media=youtube]Mg5_-KN0o84[/media]***"Welcome to hell, Commander." – The Commodore
The Commodore is your boss and he’s not joking about the situation: aliens are everywhere and they really don’t like humans. They want to erradicate them by throwing asteroids at the Earth and it’s colonies. Oh yeah, we’re in the future, we’ve expanded all over the universe, there are aliens and they’re bad. That said, the fate of the humanity is your hands so... Will you save the world, Commander ?
Commander is a tower defense but there is more to it than that :
* You can modify the enemies’ path (see the trailer at 0:27);
* It’s made of pixels. A lot of them;
* Your home speakers will vibrate the air in such simple ways that your ears will be charmed (i.e. all music from Frederic Francois Chopin and retro-80 sound effects);
* 6 mercenaries (the turrets), 4 power-ups (including The Resistance. You’ll love them) and 9 levels of pure, simple, addictive fun.
|Dianne||Loriciels (Novasoft)||1985||Amstrad CPC||labelimageminimize|
|Fable III||Microsoft Game Studios (Lionhead Studios)||2010||X360||labelimageminimize|
|Fable III||Microsoft Game Studios (Lionhead Studios)||2011||[b]DLC packs:[/b]
* Traitor's Keep Quest Pack
* Dog Breed Set
* Industrial Knight Outfit
* Dog Outfit
* Understone Quest Pack***[b]Minimum:[/b]
* Windows XP w/ SP3, Vista, or 7
* 2 GHz Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2 4000+ CPU
* 2 GB RAM
* GeForce 7600 GT or Radeon HD 2600 Pro GPU
* 12 GB HD space***[b]It's a Revolution![/b]
Fable III is the next blockbuster installment in the highly praised Fable franchise. Five decades have passed since Fable II, and Albion has matured into an industrial revolution. However, the fate of the kingdom is in peril. Lead a revolution to take control of Albion, fight alongside your people, and experience love and loss while defending the kingdom against a looming threat. Your choices as ruler will lead to consequences felt across the entire land.
Who will you become? A rebel without a cause, the tyrant you rebelled against, or the greatest ruler to ever live?
* Exciting PC features: Built from the ground up for the PC gamer. Experience the "hardcore mode" option for greater difficulty, enjoy additional in-game content, and even play Fable 3 in stunning 3D, thanks to NVIDIA technology!
* Be the hero and forge your own destiny: Storytelling comes to life as "Fable III" puts you and your hero in the center of an epic journey that traces your rise from revolutionary to ruler.
* Where blockbuster action meets adventure: Your journey spans from the streets of a thriving and industrialized Albion to the surrounding battlefields.
* Choice and consequence: A core tenet of the "Fable" franchise, players are presented with infinite choices and consequences that impact the world.
|Over the Hedge||Activision (Vicarious Visions)||2006||GBA||labelimageminimize|
|PixelJunk Eden||Q-Games||2012||Un juego de plataformas cuanto menos curioso, que consiste en saltar con una especie de semilla tejedora de una rama para otra para recoger polen.
Aunque introduce nuevos elementos de fase en fase (llamadas "jardines"), el tener que repetir las fases para avanzar y la música en bucle lo convierten en juego entretenido pero monótono.
6 de 10***With a spectrum of new features and controls re-imagined specifically for the PC, PixelJunk™ Eden on Steam will feel brand new for even the most seasoned veterans of the PS3 version. Swing, climb, and jump your way through massive "gardens" of vibrant other-worldly plant-life in this truly organic platformer and grow each garden as you explore and guide your tiny yet agile "Grimp" toward the elusive "Spectra" which are hidden throughout each stage. Ride giant plants as they grow beneath you, then swing from them destroying Pollen Prowlers in an ever-increasing cacophony of pollen. Be fired from cannons, float in zero-G, warp to mirror worlds or simply be buffeted about by the wind while clinging desperately to a dangling leaf; each garden has a unique set of challenges, puzzles and enemies that will expand your mind!
Featuring a minimal original techno soundtrack and unique graphic style both of which were created in harmony with each-other by Indie multimedia artist "Baiyon", Eden will give you an experience like no other game on this planet, or the next.
* A spellbinding harmony of sight and sound realized by independent musician and graphic artist Baiyon.
* All 15 gardens from both Eden and the "Encore" expansion pack available for play.
* Completely re-imagined controls for the mouse.
* An all new "Quick Warp" feature that allows players to quickly return to their last jump position if they find themselves falling too far..
* A new and improved "continue" feature: Players can now start from the last Spectra they took on any given stage.
* Lots of new fun achievements added for your Steam achievement list!
|Psychonauts||Majesco;Double Fine Productions (Double Fine Productions)||2005||A Psychic Odyssey Through the Minds of Misfits, Monsters, and Madmen. This classic action/adventure platformer from acclaimed developers Double Fine Productions follows the story of a young psychic named Razputin.***|
***Un plataformas-aventura, con una mecánica sencilla pero interesante y una gran historia (siendo Double Fine era de esperar una buen argumento)
Y mucho humor.
8 de 10***[b]In-game references:[/b] (games/culture; severely incomplete list)
* Alice in Wonderland
* Monkey Island
Double Fine Productions/Majesco Entertainment Company won the 6th annual (2006) Game developers Choice Awards - Best Writing. Tim Schafer and Erik Wolpaw were designated in the nomination.***[b]Minimum requirements:[/b]
* Windows 98 SE, 2000 or XP
* 1.0 GHz Pentium III and Athlon CPU
* 256 MB RAM
* 64 MB VRAM (GeForce 3 or Radeon 8500)
* 3.75 GB free HD space
* 2.0 GHz Pentium IV and Athlon CPU
* 512 MB RAM
* 128 MB VRAM (GeForce FX 5600 or Radeon 9600)
|Psychonauts||Majesco (Double Fine Productions)||2005||Delve into people's minds as Raz, a powerful young cadet at psychic summer camp who discovers that someone is kidnapping psychic children and stealing their brains. To foil this evil plot and earn the title of a superhero Psychonaut, you must enter the minds of one bizarre character after another and battle their nightmares and mental demons. In this wildly surreal action-adventure game, you'll unlock personal paranormal powers, journey deep into crazy worlds of infinite possibility, and thwart the secret plans of an evil madman.
* Blast, think, dodge: Use cunning wit, paranormal powers, and logic to solve twisted puzzles inside other people's minds. Run, float, climb, swing, sneak, and scoot through a psychic journey of the minds. Defeat monsters, lunatics, and demons with the Psi-Blast, a mental burst of energy that banishes nightmares.
* Go out of your mind: This is the only game ever to take place in the minds of the insane and the world in which they live. Face the fears, neurosis, and bizarre thoughts of villains and lunatics. See yourself in a new light as you progress through a twisted and imaginative journey.
* Master psychic powers: Training unleashes new powers of teleportation, telekinesis, levitation, fire-starting, prophecy, and invisibility. Use these powers in Raz's lifelong quest to join the elite force of the Psychonauts.
* Enjoy film-quality graphics: Hand-crafted animations breathe life into every character. From the sound of sneaking footsteps to the crash of a Psi-Blast, the rich sound effects make the worlds come alive. The original soundtrack was recorded to match the action and mood throughout this twisted journey.***Any mind, any time. For years, the Psychonauts have deployed their psychically-armed operatives all over the world, but this time trouble is brewing right in their own backyard. Someone is abducting students from the Psychonaut boot camp a deranged scientist who only wants their brains. One cadet a mysterious and powerful new arrival named Raz stands alone against the lunatic. Raz must develop and unleash an arsenal of paranormal powers and his most powerful weapon of all the ability to launch himself telepathically into someone else's mind, and run around in the demented amusement park of their imagination. Ultimately he must enter the mind of his worst enemy and destroy his dark plans at their source, while trying not to lose his sanity in the process.
Double Fine Productions/Majesco Entertainment Company won the 6th annual (2006) Game developers Choice Awards - Best Writing. Tim Schafer and Erik Wolpaw were designated in the nomination.
|Psychonauts||Majesco (Double Fine Productions)||2005||Double Fine Productions/Majesco Entertainment Company won the 6th annual (2006) Game developers Choice Awards - Best Writing. Tim Schafer and Erik Wolpaw were designated in the nomination.|
[Zerothis]***Psychonauts are operatives that possess psychic powers. When a crazy scientist begins abducting psychonauts for their brains, it's up to you to put an end to it once and for all. Playing as new cadet Raz, you must develop your paranormal powers, which include telekinesis, fire-starting, clairvoyance, and telepathy. Enter the minds of other people to collect figments of their imaginations, to resolve their emotional problems, and to unlock their memory vaults. As you progress in your missions, you'll earn even more psychic powers that will help you solve a variety of puzzles.
* Play as new cadet Raz; put an end to a crazy scientist's evil ways
* Develop paranormal powers, including fire-starting, clairvoyance, and telepathy
* Enter the minds of other people to collect figments of their imaginations
* Resolve their emotional problems and unlock their memory vaults
* Earn psychic powers along the way that will help solve a variety of puzzles
* Delivers challenging puzzles that span a wide range of difficulty
* 13 incredible levels; three in the "real" world and ten in the minds of lunatics
* Complete missions to learn special psychic powers
* Stunning depth of play with a non-linear plot and multiple paths to the conclusion
* Strange, psychically-charged, third-person shooter from the mind of Tim Schafer
|Psychonauts||Double Fine Productions||2011||Mac OS X||labelimageminimize|
|Psychonauts||Double Fine Productions||2012||Linux||labelimageminimize|
|Ski or Die||Ultra Games||1991||Welcome to Rodney's Winter Wonderland of tasty tournaments. A gnarly snow sport spectacular of five events - Snowboard Half Pipe, Snowball Blast, Inner Tube Thrash, Downhill Blitz, and Acro Aerials. Whether you're trying to win points or the judges' hearts, it's a torture test of slope-slicing skill for up to six skiers. But Rodney warns you the mountain's crawlin' with contest crashers like punk penguins, abnormal abominables, chainsaw-toting rabbits and bodacious polar bears. Frenzied freaks of nature who want you to cash it in on a snow bank. But buckle down and you'll rack up points for pulverizing all kinds of ski shack scum. Assuming, of course, you can swoosh past bear traps, trees and other ouch-inducing obstacles. And when you're not engaged in wild tubular warfare with twisted slope slime like Lester or the iglooheads, you must blind the keen-eyed judges with your brilliant backflips, ollies, pikes, hand plants, daffies and helicopters. Just stay cool while you hone your skills in practice or hot-dog it in competition. Because one bogus move and you'll be plowing the slope with your chin.***|
***1 player or 2 players simultaneous competitive, 1-6 players turn based competitive.
Compete in winter events:[list][*]Snowball Blast
[*]Intertube Thrash (up to 2 players simultaneous)
|Ski or Die||Electronic Arts||1991||Amiga||labelimageminimize|
|Ski or Die||Electronic Arts||1990||MS-DOS||labelimageminimize|
|Ski or Die||Electronic Arts||1990||C64||labelimageminimize|
|Spelunky||Microsoft Studios (Mossmouth)||2012||X360||labelimageminimize|
|Spelunky||Mossmouth||2013||Un remake del original (y gratuito) Spelunky.
-Nuevos enemigos y protagonistas.
-Añade modo cooperativo de hasta 4 jugadores.
-Control más fluido + botones individuales para bombas y cuerdas.
-Nuevos objetos y escenarios normales/secretos (es más largo y variado que el original)
-Hay princesos y carlinos.
-Modo PvP: frenético y absurdamente explosivo.
-Mantiene la ridícula animación de escalar cuerdas, pero ahora en HD.
-Tener que encontrar varias veces a Tunnel Man para que cumpla su función (no te deja darle todo de una vez, o darle una fracción de lo que te pide como en el juego original)
-Desaparición de las habitaciones reto.
-El movimiento del sombrero no es tan gracioso como en el original.
7 de 10, nada como robar un ídolo a la diosa Kali para obtener gratis los objetos de la tienda.***Player has about 2 minutes to complete each level until an unkillable ghost that ignores the level geometry is spawned and hunts the player until they leave the level.
|Spelunky||Mossmouth||2009||Un buen juego de acción/plataformas, con especial énfasis en la recolección de tesoro y en la supervivencia.
-No hay enemigo pequeño: todos pueden fácilmente acabar contigo.
-Trampas por doquier: hacen que pienses 2 veces por dónde pisas.
-El movimiento del sombrero del protagonista es muy simpático.
-Puede llegar a ser algo repetitivo.
6 de 10***"Legends speak of a Colossal Cave that extends deep underground, so twisted by time that its passages shift like the sand under which it lies... the Cave is said to be filled with fabulous treasures, but also incredible danger!"
Spelunky is a cave exploration / treasure hunting game where the goal is to grab as much treasure from the cave as possible. Every time you play the cave's layout will be different. Use your wits, your reflexes, and the items available to you to survive and go ever deeper! Perhaps at the end you may find what you're looking for...
Don't be afraid to die! But also don't be afraid to live! Happy Spelunky-ing!***Latest version: 1.1 (as of 2009-12-25)
* 1.0.0 (2008-09-01)
* 0.9.6? (2008-12-??)