showing 4 games
* Amazon***Latest version: 1.13c (2010-03-23)
* 1.12a***EAN-13: [code]3348542160316[/code] (BSS)***[b]Minimum:[/b]
* Windows 95, 98, NT4 SP5, 2000 or XP
* 233 MHz Pentium CPU
* 32 MB RAM
* 650 MB HD space
* 4X CD-ROM drive
* 64 MB RAM (for hosts: 128 MB, 256 MB with more than 4 players)
* 950 MB free HD space***Since the beginning of time, the forces of Order and Chaos have been engaged in an eternal struggle to decide the fate of all Creation. That struggle has now come to the Mortal Realm...and neither Man, Demon, nor Angel will be left unscathed...
After possessing the body of the hero who defeated him, Diablo resumes his nefarious scheme to shackle humanity into unholy slavery by joining forces with the other Prime Evils, Mephisto and Baal. Only you will be able to determine the outcome of this final encounter...
In Diablo II, return to a world of dark fantasy. As one of five distinct character types, explore the world of Diablo II -- journey across distant lands, fight new villains, discover new treasures, and uncover ancient mysteries, all in the quest to stop the Lord of Terror, once and for all...
* Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities
* Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas
* Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore
* Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters
* Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells
* Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.net
* Optional 3Dfx and Direct3D support
[Blizzard]***If you're even thinking about buying Diablo 2, then say goodbye to family, friends, and your job. Run away to Mexico if you have to, because Diablo 2 is too good. It's one of those games that keep you awake at night. It makes you think about gold and magic items while your working. You'll miss entire meals for this game. It's so good it's scary.
That's right, folks, evil is back, and badder than ever. Your job, again, is to stop evil from destroying the world. You do it by hacking millions of demons and goblins to pieces, gaining experience, and finding magical items. Basically, this is the formula for the entire game, and it's more fun than should be allowed by law.
|Diablo II||Blizzard||2000||Latest version: 1.12a (as of ?)***[b]Minimum:[/b]
* Mac OS 8.1
* G3 CPU
* 64 MB RAM
* 640 MB HD space
* 4X CD-ROM drive
* 8 MB VRAM
* 3D accelerator
* 900 MB HD space***Comes on the same CD as the Windows version.
|en||Mac OS Classic||labelminimizeminimize|
|Diablo II||Blizzard||2000||en||Mac OS X||labelminimizeminimize|
|StarCraft 64||Nintendo (Blizzard)||2000||Arguably the best real-time strategy game ever. Contains every unit from the best-selling PC version (including the Brood War expansion pak) plus new missions available only on the N64!||en||N64||labelimagesubject|