A god or divine being, or several, serve as the main antagonistic force.
Alternate name: Godly menace
- being or having the nature of a god
- emanating from God
- appropriate to or befitting a god
- gods/mythical gods (Greek, Roman, etc...)
- God (note: can't 'win' against this 'antagonist', maybe truce, otherwise see above item)
- demons (fallen angels, Abrahamic faiths define them all as angels)
- daemons (divine messengers of Greek myth)
- jinn (includes Islamic demons, low ranking divinities)
- ascended beings
- tangible abstracts (possibly)
This includes demon gods or similar as well.
The first Divine Menace video game was released on November 8, 1995.