ShiVa 3D is a cross-platform application development toolkit centered around the ShiVa3D Engine.
Alternate names: ShiVa 3D Game Engine, ShiVa 3D Engine
The first video game about ShiVa 3D was released in 2013.
- ShiVa3D Editor is a WYSIYWG Editor for 3D graphics (Linux/OS X/Windows)
- ShiVa3D Engine (ShiVa3D Game Engine) 3D, 2D, Physics, Network, Sound (Linux/OS X/Windows) Runtime for Linux, OS X, Windows, Android 2.3+, iOS, BlackBerry, QNX, WebOS, Bada, Symbian, Marmalade, Windows Phone 7.5, Windows Phone 8, Windows RT, ShiVa3D Web Player, Adobe Flash 11, XBox 360, PS3, PSP, Vita, and Wii
- ShiVa Authoring Tool (Linux/OS X/Windows) Deploy to any platform that runs the ShiVa3D Engine. Support various inputs (Keyboard/Mouse/Wiimote/Xbox)
- ShiVa Server (Linux/Ubuntu/FreeBSD/Windows) Game oriented server including MMOG.
- Everything has 32-bit or 64-bit options where applicable (Linux/OS X/Windows)