Would Love more filter options

2022-01-01
I would like to see more filter options like Removing games ive played, completed, would make this site perfect for collecting and keeping track of Backlog and 100% games too PLEASE ADD THIS

2022-01-03
This thread has some useful search links:
https://www.uvlist.net/forum/thread/35831

It needs to be updated to add some of the latest UVL features, but I'm pretty sure all the links there are still valid.

2022-01-03
This thread has some useful search links

Thank you! I'll see if some of the unlinked features are now available.

2022-01-03
I just added the filters for the user flags, visible only for logged in users.
Now I know why I hadn't done it before, it was quite a challenge because the logic is different from the other filters and I couldn't reuse a lot of the code.
It only works with the user own flags, to see those of another user you have to edit the tags manually.
There will certainly be some fixes to be made, but everything seems to be working and it is quite useful!

2022-10-19
re: Would Love more filter options
I would like to see more filter options like Removing games ive played, completed, would make this site perfect for collecting and keeping track of Backlog and 100% games too PLEASE ADD THIS

To come back to this and to cater to the backlog folk.
What do you think of the Idea of a "Backlog" button?

Currently I sort all my backlog games them into playing even though I'm not really playing them.
This also would fix the view on playing which says "The games above are sorted by popularity because you didn't vote enough games.
Improve the list by giving a score to the games you have marked but not yet voted. (1443 out of 1443)"

Of course I can't vote on a game I'm still playing or even haven't begun playing.

Same when I want to to replay a game.