showing 13 games
|The Legend of Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX||Zelda s9larus||?||a||labelminimizeminimize|
|Deadly Dungeons||code_zombie||2010||c||Deadly Dungeons is a first person Android RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase supports indie games development.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons Android RPG features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* Continuous monthly updates that enhance and extend the RPG game.
* First-person dungeon crawling rendered using OpenGL ES.
* Touch-based interface.
|Planet Stronghold||Winter Wolves||2011||ce||labelminimizeminimize|
|Minecraft - Pocket Edition||Mojang||2011||c||This is separately developed version of Minecraft with notable differences from the PC (Win/Mac/Linux) version.||labelimageminimize|
|Knights of Pen and Paper||Paradox Interactive (Behold Studios)||2012||de||labelminimizeminimize|
|Knights of Pen and Paper +1||Paradox Interactive (Behold Studios)||2013||de||labelminimizeminimize|
|Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight||Little Killerz||2013||b||labelimageminimize|
|Shadowrun Returns||Harebrained Schemes||2013||a||MAN MEETS MAGIC & MACHINE.
The year is 2054. Magic has returned to the world, awakening powerful creatures of myth and legend. Technology merges with flesh and consciousness. Elves, trolls, orks and dwarves walk among us, while ruthless corporations bleed the world dry. You are a shadowrunner - a mercenary living on the fringes of society, in the shadows of massive corporate arcologies, surviving day-by-day on skill and instinct alone. When the powerful or the desperate need a job done, you get it done... by any means necessary.
The unique cyberpunk-meets-fantasy world of Shadowrun has gained a huge cult following since its creation nearly 25 years ago. Now, creator Jordan Weisman returns to the world of Shadowrun, modernizing this classic game setting as a single player, turn-based tactical RPG.
- The complete Shadowrun Returns campaign (12 hours of gameplay!) optimized for touchscreen input
- Explore a grim cyberpunk future where magic and technology rule the streets
- Make every action count in gripping, turn-based tactical combat
- Create and customize your character from one of six unique archetypes
- Over 350 different weapons, spells and abilities: sling fireballs, kneecap enemies with your shotgun, or roundhouse kick them in the face!
- Save Anywhere! You can now save or load your progress at any time during the game