Welcome to the Universal Videogame List
The biggest and oldest video game database about any video game on any platform
Get an account to manage your games collection, comment and rate any game
You can also become and editor and help us getting any missing info
Video game concept, first seen in 1987
A method of character advancement in RPGs and other games where arbitrary points are used to "buy" stats, skills and such as soon as gained or through external intermediaries.
Drag the years selector, pick the platforms or anniversaries and then browse the video games
Some things done in the last month...
- Added a new "video game concept" box in homepage. These groups need a proper description to appear there, so in the users page (Editing ideas section) there is a list of popular groups that need to be fixed.
- More work aimed at finally converting gametypes to tags.
- Much improved caching system, now testing with the groups pages. Will be uncommon to find a slow loading page even with groups with many games.
- Added PS5 and new XboxTwo in the hardware section just to get ready.
- Revisited the structured data in some pages to get some love from search engines.
- Added some images for platforms.
- Layout fixes.