<b>A New Wizardry for a New Generation</b>

<i>Wizardry 8</i> raises the standard for fantasy role-playing with a vengeance. Prepare yourself for a new level of excitement, immersiveness, and depth that made role-playing games one of the best-selling, best loved genres of all time. This is the legacy of <i>Wizardry 8</i>. Acllaimed critics agree!

* Explore a vast 3D world filled with action, magic, and adventure. Wander through dark dungeons, lush landscapes, scorrching volcanoes, and even beneath the sea.
* Create your own custom party of adventurers. Make a gnome gadgeteer, a lizardman figher, a rawulf lord, or even a faerie ninja. The possibilities are endless!
* Choose a custom personality for each character and hear them speak over 100 lines of dialogue. Kindly or chaotic, burly or surly - how your characters act is up to you.
* Talk to dozens of intelligent characters. How you treat them determines whether they become powerful allies or deadly enemies.
* Battle over 300 types of monsters in some of the most intense combat ever seen in a RPG. The unique auto-targeting system makes combat easy to learn, while the huge number of strategies adds unprecedented depth.
* Advanced creature A.I. brings a new level of realism to RPGs. You don't just hunt the monsters - the roaming monsters hunt you.
* Cast over 100 spells using a unique power-level system that guarantees that no spell ever becomes obsolete.