Request for more external review score type possibilites

2021-01-30
I would like to add magazines which gave 1-3 scores and 1-15 scores. So I request theses score systems to be added.

Secondly and on a much broader scale I would rather have the score system based per single issue or even per game. At the moment its fixed per magazine and when a magazine changes its score system we need to open up another "new" magazine. Mabye thats not possible, but wanted to mention it anyway.

2021-02-19
Bump in the hope that at least the 2 score types can be added easily.

2021-02-21 (updated 2021-02-21)
I'm going to add the new score types today.

Having a different score type per issue would require an issue management that does not exists as right now the issues are derived from the review data.

As I need testing, can you give me the magazine data needed to create it so I can test it directly?

-edit-

I have added a new test magazine, "Test Magazine 1-15" and seems to work.
Please edit the test magazine to the actual magazine.

2022-06-09
I request a 1-50 score type. Found a magazine that has no real "final" score but five fixed sub-scores of 1-10. And non of the sub-scores is a "non-score" like difficulty rating. So I want to build the final score as the sum of the sub-scores. That would be closest to an overall score and makes the reviews usable in UVL.

Its a French magazine btw and I don't know if the sub-score "Richesse" could work as main score alone. Its the last of the sub-scores, but I don't really understand it. Is it equivalent to the english "value"? That might work as final score, because some english magazines have value as overall score. But I am not sure and would rather go with the 1-50 alternative I think.

2022-10-13
Besides the still open 1-50 score type request I also request a 1-120 score type.

2022-10-14
Besides the still open 1-50 score type request I also request a 1-120 score type.

Where did you find that obscurity? :D

2022-10-14
The 120 is for "Amiga Magazin" which has a 0-12 score but with decimals. At the moment a game that has a score of 9,4 of 12 has a 9,0 of 12 in UVL. The 1-50 is for Science & Vie Micro (SVM), which I explain further up and use a 1-100 score right now as workaround.