How to mark games as playable while paused?

2021-02-03
Some real-time games allow you to continue making game commends while the game is paused, for example Stellaris and Offworld Trading Company. In single player mode you can play in a pseudo-turn-based mode by frequently pausing.

Other games will completely lock you out when they are paused, and some will even obscure the game while it is paused.

How do I tag games so this is clear? The pausefunction/pauseable tag is described as for only old games.

2021-02-03
"activepause" is an already existing tag/group that fits your description well.

2021-02-03
"activepause" is an already existing tag/group that fits your description well.

Thanks! That's great.

How did you find that btw? Is there a way of searching tags?

2021-02-03
Now that you mention it. Its strange that it does not appear as a group when searching for "pause". I think I went to tag pausefunction, the up to parent tag "pausing" and then there are 4 child pause tags shown. I wonder why the search function only gives 2 of those 4 groups as result. With search term "pause" its also not finding all the "autopause" tags that exist. Can't explain it myself.

2021-02-15 (updated 2021-02-15)
It is possible to search fro a tag, just click on "anywhere" n the search files visible on any page, and select groups/tags
Active pause shows along with a dozen of other groups.

It actually does not appear on the global search (anywhere) ... I'll see why and fix it.

-edit-

The global search did found the "pausefunction" synonym for "pause", and used this for the group search.
I could see the reason behind this, but the result was not good.
Fixed.