Please tell me you know the name of this steampunk game

2022-09-21 (updated 2022-09-21)
I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THIS GAME, PLEASE HELP (steampunk)
I've been looking for a game for many years. It's a steampunk game that I played on the computer in mid-2008. The game was open world, in third person and very weird. It starts with the main character, a red-haired woman with short hair and a man who is driving a zeppelin. I don't know if the zeppelin was hit by someone or if it just broke, but it lands on an island. On this island there are several bald dwarves walking around naked (and you have the option to literally kick their ass, and they fly away) and some musical notes that the main character can collect and form songs. The man who was with her in the zeppelin no longer appeared. Apparently the dwarves are fixing a ship, so I think that later on, this ship can be used to reach other islands, but I could also swim to them. I don't remember anything beyond that :/

2022-11-12
At first, I was thinking it was Arcanum ( https://www.uvlist.net/game-100953-Arcanum+Of+Steamworks+and+Magick+Obscura ) but when I read the part with the naked dwarves and the musical notes, I'm afraid I can't be much help.

Did you find any clues, by the way?