2023-06-21
I finished entering, everything from 1947 to 1969.
I fixed the descriptions, and incorporated sources, as far as possible, in some I only put one, because it would take much longer to incorporate all of them.
In the games, in which the official description was not changed, it is because that is precisely the official description, or given by the author in some publication, or by the company.

2023-06-22
Nice. For the super obscure games links to (several) sources are very valuable, because it makes the UVL entry more credible and a researcher has a hint where the information comes from.

When you come to newer and more mainstream games it is no longer necessary to link to external sites in such an extent. Except when you copy description text from other pages. Then its a nice move to mention the source. The best way to link the source is with the UVL description formular. If you have only one link to the site where the description comes from it is not necessary to make editors notes. Just write the source in the source field of the article. I made a little picture to describe what I mean.
https://nx13389.your-storageshare.de/s/BAp2Gkn7rXga4JT