2012-04-08 (updated 2015-04-19)
There is some discrepancy found with the release date of the Amstrad version of "Mega Bucks". Most sites list it as 1986, because late 86/early 87 was the Spectrum version release date. There is no date given on the cassette tape or manual of the Amstrad version. However it seems the first Amstrad version reviews in gaming magazines seemed to appear in early 1988, so I guess the Amstrad version was indeed released a year after the Spectrum version and thus a 1988 release date seems to be the most-likely one.

2012-04-08
1988 or late 1987, I've seen this happen a lot where release dates late from previous year (such as December) are recorded as being released the next year in various places.

2012-04-08
Especially with old games there is a huge chance to miss the correct year here and there. The information on the title screen or manual could just be incorrect when the actual release date was early next year. With today's games its much better documented. In cases like this (where UVL year is two years different from the year you find on nearly all other sources) I feel it necessary to explain why I think UVL date is more likely than what all the other sites say (they often copy from each other, so I can't blame them.... well I even copy from them of course if I have no other source... and in the end I could be the one being wrong here as well).