Tom Clancy's EndWar is a futuristic real-time strategy game in which players control combat units to battle against each other in a full-scale global war. Players battle against enemy forces from a bird's eye perspective using various military units (infantry, armored vehicles, flying gunships) and issuing voice commands (attack, defend, move). Combat can be frenetic with realistic sound effects and use of camera effects (zoom ins and blurring) to highlight the tense and frenetic nature of each battle. A small puff of blood appears when soldiers are shot, and explosions can result when vehicles and buildings are destroyed. Some dialogue and text references alcohol and tobacco products (e.g., 'Ivan needs to lay off the vodka.' and 'Damn I forgot the dip [chewing tobacco]'), contain sexual innuendo (e.g. 'So your wife says when I'm done with her.' and 'My balls think my manhood has dropped off it has been so long.') and make frequent uses of profanity such as 'sh*t,' 'bastards,' and 'd*ck.'

source: esrb