About Tekken 3 Special

2009-07-24
Tekken 3 Special Review
Well, I really don't hate it to much, but there are a few things that piss me off. Firstly, let's talk about the game difficulty of this game cause it is the hardest piece of shit I've ever played. Even on the easiest setting possible, you're still not able to win. Secondly, since when Kazuya, Jun & Lee in Tekken 3? But excuse me, but shouldn't they call this 'Tekken 2 Special'? It'll make much more sense than skipping numbers and just ends up confusing everyone. The exact same thing happened with Tekken on the NES with the name 'Tekken 2'.

Another thing that pisses me off has to be the hitting sound the characters make, cause it just sounds terrible. But here's a tip: Crouch down and keep repeatly pressing Punch to take down some of your opponet's health. Jumping was also another useful trick. Make sure your opponet's health has less than you. Then jump back until the timer runs out. Another thing that's strange that when it's a draw game, you automatically win. Well that's just plain stupid. I'm gonna cut this review kinda short, cause what you just read was pretty much it.