2007-08-13 (updated 2010-09-30)
The scan of the box art is flawed only because my scanner can't really scan the hologram on it (I'm not sure any scanner can). You can see this rainbowy thing behind and around the front skeleton and another skeleton in the rainbow, but in reality it should be silvery/chrome-white and the second skeleton barely visible.

2018-02-27
Try a digital camera/smart phone. This can produce a slightly less flawed image.

I suggest also
0. Line up your camera straight on center to the image and pointed to the center. A laser pointer clamped to the camera can help. Mark this position. Take the shot.
1. Move the camera 3 cm horizontally left of the camera's initial position and pointed to the same spot on the image. Take the shot.
2. Move the camera 3 cm horizontally Right of the camera's initial position and pointed to the same spot on the image. Take the shot.

Join the left and right images side-by-side in an editor and upload it. Users can download it and use the 3D viewer of their choice. Upload the center image as well, this is mainly for non-stereoscopic view (traditional box scan). UVL editors will have access to all three images and can create stereoscopic images if they wish (including software or techniques that can benefit from the center image as well, Anaglyph for instance). I actually do not know how to make a quality stereoscopic image on my computer currently but I'm certain others know how. I can make a passable Anaglyph image with Gimp but I've never attempted this with a hologram as the source image. I doubt my skills would produce a passable result.