About Fantasci: Hidden War

2011-07-06
Garage Games has had major delays in game development and publishing since 2009 due to corporate carp otherwise unrelated to creating and releasing games. All pending projects since 2009 have experienced unusual occurrences in their development including temporary halts in development, team changes, license changes, cancellations, and other events. Changes (including cancellations) in other Garage Games projects have all been announced. As there is no announcements of changes in this case, it is reasonable to conclude Fantasci: Hidden War is not being changed (canceled).

2011-07-10
As far as I could tell, it was an amateur project for which the developer(s) disappeared when Garage Games started having problems (that is, the release platform [Instant Action] became unreliable). The lack of Google results for the game name despite being made with a "large team" and generally all information having disappeared from the net besides some forum posts by that Edward guy. To me it seems quite cancelled project, especially when one looks at how other projects keep being worked on. Garage Games itself has been bought again and seems to be actively doing their thing again, so... I don't quite see how this justifies a project that currently is only barely a mention in their forums being here.