Multi-display multiplayer option

2015-09-25
Multiplayer options needs multi-display option, where each player gets their own display. This is apparently becoming more common and there's already some arcade games with such. PC (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) also have had the capability for this for ages, but only recently does it seem to be becoming a thing to dedicate a display to each player.

2015-09-25
Yes.

What about games were each player has the own window that may or may not be changed to fullscreen, on systems with more than one solution for multiple display capability? In other words, the game has no built-in multidisplay rather the design intends an outside solution to be the completion of the feature. This happens when the developer does not intend to force one solution on the customer nor bloat their game by including one or more of them.

2015-09-26
I have no ideas how to deal with the window per player instance.

2015-10-10
I have no ideas how to deal with the window per player instance.

Without adding something specific for it, it could be added as combination of multi-display and split screen. Not super accurate, but practically it does the same as those two since you can have them in separate displays or in the same one or mix the two.

Speaking of mixing, there probably should be flag for mixed multiplayer mode.

2015-10-11
re: re:
multi-display and split screen. Not super accurate, but practically it does the same as those two since you can have them in separate displays or in the same one or mix the two.

Brilliant! I do think this is accurate, just not precise. It hadn't occured to me that multiwindow multiplayer is both.