Me & mine
"So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven." - Jesus
Location: Jefferson USA
Religion: I try not to
Faith: Christ Jesus
Gaming Alias: Zerothis
Real Name: Is need-to-know information
email: Is need-to-know information
# Useful Characters #
M2 S: f. m. 1/4 1/2 3/4 DEG * * YA ya n Li -L- YEN P: CUR * -: *1 *2 * * ^1 ^2 ^3 ^4 ^5 ^6 ^7 ^8 ^9 ^0 * I i # D- TH ss FA ** K-o U-o (c) 88 * <- <!! -^ //> -> !!> -v <// o * * * * * * * * * * * * cH cD cS- cC- cS cC cH- cD- non-breaking hyphen "-", figure dash "*", en dash "*-", en dash pair "- -", horizontal bar "-", non-breaking space " "
## Platforms ##[spoiler=platforms;platforms]-PC - Linux(NO WINDOWS NO WINE. My main PC #
* Distros: Xubuntu, NO WINDOWS NO WINE
* Kernal: 2.6.37-19 (Custom compiled, PRESCOT
* SPU: C-Media USB dongle
# PC - Linux, NO WINDOWS NO WINE, Dual Pentium 2 # AMD Athlon # AMD K6 # Pentium # Pentium # 486 # 386 # 286 #
# PC - MS-DOS/Linux, NO WINDOWS NO WINE, Pentium 2 # 8086 #
# iMac # (currently not working, power supply)
# Atari 800XL # Atari 130XE #
# [ plus]uvlist.net/search?fplat=21 Apple ][ plus #
# Commodore 64 keyboard sized # large #
# Commodore Vic-20 #
# Playstation # Playstation #
# Super NES #
# NES original # NES2 #
# Gameboy # Gameboy # Gameboy # Gameboy #
# Super Gameboy #
# Gameboy Advance original # SP #
# Nintendo DS MarioKart Edition #
# Virtualboy #
# Nintendo 64 #
# GameCube #
# Master System # Master System Converter #
# Genesis #
# Sega CD # Genesis CDX (This thing is so awesome) #
# 32X #
# Saturn #
# Gamegear #
# Atari 2600 jr # Atari VCS woody #
# Atari 5200 4-port #
# Atari 7800 #
# Atari Lynx # Atari Lynx # Atari Lynx #
# Atari Jaguar #
# Amiga CD32 #
# Colecovision #
# Intellivision #
# Magnovox Odyssey^2 #
# Magnovox Odyssey 100 #
Magnovox CD-i #
# TG-16 #
# TG-CD #
# TurboXpress #Other Language:
# Super Micro #
# Action Max #
# Wii #
# VTech Socrates #
## Styles ##
- I use italics to emphasize, bold to draw attention, and all caps to SHOUT!
- I sometimes _underline_words_ for various reasons
- I use abbreviated form emotions, :) :( ;) :P instead of :-) :-( ;-) :-P And I use them in place of punctuation:)
- I use *Asterisk* to indicate descriptions of actions. *blink*, *blink*, *blink*, (I'm blinking at yo now), *blink*. Although I suppose I should use [brackets] which I also use to indicate a description of some thing.
- I use *snip* to indicate removal of text in stead of using ...
Twinkle, twinkle, little*snip*Tea toy in the sky.
The lion and the unicorn where walking through the land. They came across a Man on a cross. Each thought "I will use this Man." The lion said *snip**snip**snip* rod. Which is why we now rely on government more than God.
- I often use the spoiler tag just to conserve space in UVL articles.
## TO-DO Section ##
(0) Finished/Gave up
(1) I think about it
(2) Rarely work on it
(3) Occasionally work on it
(4) Regularly work on it
(5) Working on it now
(URGENT) Special attention, time sensitive task
# (1) Missing Linux Game Publishing product IDs. 1-6, 21, 25-34, and 38. 17 IDs without a product?
# (3) [url=http://uvlist.net/forum/thread/11563/ Superb Information Not Named in Entertainer's Rating Systems]uvlist.net/forum/thread/11563/ Superb Information Not Named in Entertainer's Rating Systems[/url]#
* Name may change
# (1) Games sold in Israel #
(Very difficult to sort out, I don't even know my abjad!)
* PSP http://www.bug.co.il/productpage.asp?c=306&t=32
* PS2 General http://www.bug.co.il/productpage.asp?c=260&t=32
* PS2 Racing http://www.bug.co.il/productpage.asp?c=261&t=32
* PS2 Sports http://www.bug.co.il/productpage.asp?c=262&t=32
* PS2 Fight/Wrestle http://www.bug.co.il/productpage.asp?c=263&t=32
* (URGENT) PS2 Bargin Bin http://www.bug.co.il/productpage.asp?c=263&t=32
This is the last chance page. These titles will disappear from the site soon.
* PS2 EyeToy http://www.bug.co.il/productpage.asp?c=321&t=32
* Various Cartoon games? http://www.bug.co.il/productpage.asp?c=259&t=32
# (0) Reused music in Games #
* (1) Civilisation 4
LOTS OF MUSIC!
# (3) New Platforms/Operating Systems #
Always on the lookout for that vinyl record based videogame console
* (1) Which Linux Distros does it easily compile & run on? (tags)
# (2) Completions #
* (1) Atari 2600
* (1) Atari 7800
* (5) Linux
# (2) Maintainence #
* (1) Atari 5200
* (1) HP3000/HP3000e
* (2) Maintain Atari 5200 completion, try for Super-Completion
* (1) Atari 8-Bit
# (2) Old projects #
* (1) Tag HexGrid
* (2) Tag faiths
* (0.5) Dungeons & Dragons
* (0.5) Ultima
Relationships/tags restructuring Also EA Replay
* (2) Multiplayer 'tags'
* (2) Copy Protection Scams (1owner, 3PLock, Armadillo, cdindrive, cdkey/serial, CD-Cops, CDSCP, CRC via Internet, Dumb Files, encrypted EXE, feelies, feeliesperplay, Internet Activation, invasionkey, Laserlock, multicdindrive (requires all CDs/DVD to be inserted, verified, ejected, one after another to boot the game), newinstallkey, noexistkey, PhenoProtect, ProtectCD, ProtectCD-VOB, ProtectDisc, RING PROTECH, SafeDisc, securom, screw-u-rom4, fraud-u-rom4-6, securom4-7, securom4-8, fu-rom7, smarte, spykey, StarForce(AKA: Pure EVIL), Protected by Satan, Steam CDS, TAGES, UPX compressed, )
* (0) [[linkhttp://uvlist.net/groups/info/zorro El Zorro characters]] A group in need of a fan to fill in the character details. Zorro was popular before my time and/or not in my country, so I am not that familiar with it.
# Philosophies #
- Videogames are an art form
- Videogames is a word
- Liberty Software (Free Libre Open Source Software)
I expect some of my tags to eventually be converted to regular UVL data (EDSAC tag to EDSAC platform, langHebrew tag to Hebrew language option). Or deleted when a better one is created (3Dfx replaced by Glide3D) and then converted to regular UVL data. When all my tag work is destroyed in this way, I am content.
- Maximum usability for all
I believe every effort should be made to reduce the use of graphics and client-side scripts on webpages as these things are more effective at excluding people than adding features.
# Corporations #
"I hope we shall...crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country" -1816 Thomas Jefferson
Some other prevalent conditions of corporations:
Dissocial personality disorder
Histrionic personality disorder
Schizoid personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder
Sadistic personality disorder
dangerous and severe personality disorder
# Business #
[spoiler=Business;Business]I'm all for business and profit. I like some of The Rules of Acquisition. Not all profit is Money. Not everything that shines is Latinum. Business is business. (Dehumanization is not)
# Copyright #
I suggest a return to traditional values. Intellect should not be kept in slavery for more than seven years. If it was originally bundled with other intellectual property, that property should go free also. If the fans of the property demand that the owner continue care for the property, then the owner may own the property for longer than 7 years, as long as they provide for the property's needs.
# Politics #
Poli- A Latin prefix meaning "Many"
I'm Libertarian, I respect your right to be wrong (unless I voted for you).
# Some Good Games #
exult - Cross platform engine for Ultima VII and similar games
xu4 - Cross platform engine for Ultima IV and similar games
Zelda Classic - Cross platform engine for Zelda 1 and similar games (Zelda 1, 3, GBx, and even a little Ocarina and Mega Man thrown in)
Secret Maryo Chronicles, X-Moto, Armagetron/Armagetron Advanced, Battle for Wesnoth, FreeCiv, FlightGear, Stepmania
Atari 2600 (+emu)
Atari 5200 (+emu)
Atari 7800 (+emu)
Atari Jaguar (+emu)
Atari Lynx (+emu)
Atari 8-bit (+emu)
Apple ][ (+emu)
Amiga CD32 (+emu)
Commodore VIC-20 (+emu)
Commodore 64 (+emu)
Tandy 1000 (+emu wip)
Magnovox Odyssey2/Voice (+emu)
Nintendo DS (+emu)
Master System (+emu)
Game Gear (+emu)
PlayStation 2 (+emu)
iMac PPC OS 9/OS X (wip)
Game & Watch
ReactOS (Windowsish 16-bitish)
Amiga OCS, ECS, & AGA
OS X (wip, virtual/emu)
WinCE (wip, virtual/emu)
Ubuntu is nice, its easy, everything-just-works(TM). Everything, that is, that's officially made for Ubuntu. Non-official stuff I've hacked in is bogging down my system and making it difficult to do even simple tasks. Especially considering I'm GNU/doing it all on a low-end netbook. And it just wasn't letting me install _every_ GNU/Linux game for information mining (and screenshots). So, I've gone and installed full Debian Squeeze in a mid range box. I have Ubuntu still. Now I also have Debian. UGH! its like, like USING GNU/LINUX again! Not 30 seconds after boot I'm all into command-line coding and source file editing just to get Moria installed. Its not all bad, somehow Gnome Desktop is easier on this box' resources than lubuntu is and the internet is faster even without an adblocker.
Anyway, to sum up. I have Ubuntu, Debian, and Haiku (x86) computers available to fulfill UVL tasks and I will consider all requests.
Event wins by car
Beetle 1100 100% tuned
(I especially enjoy racing this with cars that seem most illsuited for the narror strrets and crazy tight hairpins. It's like Monacco³. Handbrake action!)
Beetle 4WD Stock
Beetle 1100 100% tuned
Ford Lightining Full Tuned
Cadalac Cien Stock
Cuppachino Full Tuned
Marcos GT '70 Nitro, R5 Tires
Cooper S Stock
! Genetta R5 Tires
Yellow Bird Stock (has the accelleration of a small rocket, and the same handling)
Mazda Speed 6 Stock
Mazda MX-Crossport Stock
Nissan Skiline 2000 GT-B '67 Nitro, R5 tires (this could be done without nitro)
54 Vette Stock! 154 points forward, 138 backwards.
lotus europa special '71 Stock
sunfire gxp Stock
Ambiguous source code license
I blame Jordan Mechner for this!
CF#BQFL46ZB3RVLBBSQC9DC Hole 2, from 53 yards
CRWBHVQ6!DDVY3BBBGY?9ZD Hole 3, putt.
B6VLH4ZZMDC7DHVBBLKGV2D Hole 3, putt.
CG8BGNCCBDDVHSLBBJH!CCJ Hole 7, putt, I almost failed this one.
B!FBHPZ!RDBRR9VBBHDBPBJ Hole 7, putt.
CPDBGZMCZXF2?7VBBGFHJXN Hole 11, putt.
CL6BKWZ3VDBFZRVBBJH8SWT Hole 16 putt.
zerothis has edited/added 55422 games, added 3698 images and 11302 articles.
Is enabled to add tags, edit and delete games, write articles.
Top platforms zerothis contributed to
1878 Mac OS Classic
859 Tandy Coco
855 Apple II E
308 Amiga AGA
279 Ohio Scientific
264 DEC PDP-1
243 Mac OS X
240 Amstrad CPC
227 Atari 400/800
1548 Atari 2600
973 Apple II E
955 Mac OS Classic
619 Mac OS X
554 Tandy Coco
433 Atari 5200
277 Coleco Adam
266 Atari 400/800
220 Mega Drive
202 Memotech MTX
FOX n FORESTS (LIN)
Majou Densetsu II: Daimashikyou Galious (NES)
Pool of Radiance (NES)
MySims Kingdom (WII)
MySims Kingdom (WII)
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (LIN)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (WII)
Guns of Icarus Online (LIN)
Kerbal Space Program (LIN)